The Telecom industry is thriving in India. If you plan to go for a prepaid connection, it can often be perplexing to choose the perfect operator for y
The Telecom industry is thriving in India. If you plan to go for a prepaid connection, it can often be perplexing to choose the perfect operator for your needs. Many of the telecom operators offer some great prepaid features. Let us see what are some of the staples of a good prepaid plan in India that any good network provider must provide.
- Signal strength: One of the most important things to consider while choosing a prepaid connection is network coverage. Taking a prepaid connection that does not provide a lot of coverage areas is of no use. Therefore, you need to go for a connection that can supports signal strength even if you are traveling to a different place and your number happens to be roaming.
- Data: Gone are the days when a prepaid connection was only about making calls to other numbers. Now, you must check if you are getting a good amount of data with the prepaid connection that you are considering.
- Affordable plans: Not everyone can afford prepaid plans that come with higher rates because the plans are something that you need every month. Therefore, you must look for a company that offers plans that are pocket-friendly yet come with a variety of features.
- Additional benefits: How about getting some dosage of entertainment with the prepaid plan? Well, you can actually get additional benefits like a subscription to Wynk Music, Airtel Xstream Premium, Free Hellotunes, etc. if you choose Airtel prepaid plan. These benefits remain valid till the validity period of the plan.
- Unlimited calling: Unlimited calling is one of the prime features of any prepaid plan. Therefore, you must opt for a prepaid plan or connection that offers you unlimited calling.
- SMS facility: This is another significant aspect of a prepaid connection that you must get an SMS facility as well. There are many prepaid plans these days that come with daily SMS benefits.
These are some of the basic facilities and benefits that you will get in Airtel prepaid service. To see the Airtel prepaid plans, you can visit the website or browse through the Airtel Thanks App. You will get to see all the benefits that will come with the plans and all the details that you need to know. As the price of the prepaid plans is concerned; the Airtel prepaid plan starts from as low as INR 19. The majority of the plans are available at reasonable prices and you can choose the one that suits all your requirements.
Apart from all the benefits and the affordable plans; recharging the Airtel prepaid numbers is very easy. You can install the Airtel Thanks App from iOS App Store or Google Play Store and register to the App with your mobile number followed by putting the OTP that you receive in your number. Once you get access to the App, you can go to the ‘Recharge’ option and then click on the ‘Mobile recharge’ tab. At this point, you have to enter the mobile number you want to recharge and choose the pack that you want to go for. Now just by paying the amount, you can recharge the number.