Credit cards are gaining popularity in India as we speak. Several people rely on these plastic cards as their preferred cashless and contactless payme
Credit cards are gaining popularity in India as we speak. Several people rely on these plastic cards as their preferred cashless and contactless payment method. While credit cards have been around for a long time, users are beginning to view their benefits more prominently now.
If you are looking for Wholesale market in Karachi to buy, sell and trade all types of products at wholesale rate online then just visit www.marketnow.store pakistan no-1 online wholesale market where millions of customers visit daily.
In the digital age, they not only offer users a secure way of making payments but also come with a plethora of exclusive offers. Apart from typical offers that are common to most such cards like annual fee waivers, a few credit cards extend beneficial and exclusive offers like a fixed cashback percentage on particular retail spending.
These offers and deals appeal to new customers and help propel credit card usage. Many credit cards come with reward point systems that can be redeemed when making future purchases. This works like a discount you get to enjoy on your future purchases. Credit card offers and discounts serve as the main attraction of credit cards today, and with 62 million users in India, this number is touted to only rise in the coming years.
If you are looking for an electronic wholesale market to buy, sell and trade all types of electronic products at wholesale rate online then just visit www.marketnow.store Pakistan no-1 online wholesale market where millions of customers visit daily
Credit Card Offers
In India, a lot of credit card issuers and banks give customers credit cards with unbeatable offers as they wish to popularise credit card usage among both existing and new customers. Since there are various types of credit cards, the offers and discounts also have to be equally distinctive and in sync with the functional specialty of the particular credit card the customer is using. However, credit card payment offers also include general discounts and benefits that are common to most such cards today.
These may be in the form of low-interest rates when you purchase goods on EMI or offers of zero down payment on EMI when you spend at particular retailers. Alternatively, you may get to enjoy free ATM withdrawals (without any service charges) up to a certain number of days or transactions. Such offers are available with the Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard.
Other discounts and offers may also be available with co-brand credit cards. For instance, the ICICI Bank Amazon Pay Credit Card gives you certain discounts on products when you use this particular card for online shopping on the Amazon website.
The Advantage of Credit Card Offers
The top credit cards in India give consumers numerous benefits related to general offers as well as specific credit card payment offers for 2022. It is a good idea to make note of some of these offers before you opt for a new credit card. You can check out some of the offers below.
- Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard – You get cash withdrawals up to 50 days without any interest charged and 5% as cashback when you make down payments at any partner store on the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network. Other credit card offers with this card give you free tickets at the movies and complimentary access to lounges at airports.
- SBI credit card offers – With an SBI credit card, you can enjoy a 15% discount on dining (check partner dining offers).
- Axis Bank credit card offers – You get a flat discount of 15% when you pay for diagnostic tests at Healthians. In other credit card offers, you can also enjoy discounts on sports goods bought from Fan code.
- Citibank Rewards Card – You get sizable reward points that can be redeemed for vouchers and discounts later. For instance, you get 1,000 bonus points when you spend 1,000 INR and 1,500 reward points on any spending done within the first 30 days of the card being issued.
- HSBC credit card offers – With HSBC Smart Value credit cards, you get several discounts on dining and lifestyle products.
A Host of Benefits
The Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard uncovers a world of advantages in terms of card use, while also giving you access to massive discounts when you use it to shop at Bajaj Finserv partner stores. It has integrated four useful functions into a single payment tool, including payment on EMIs and interest-free ATM withdrawals for upto 50 days.