Ideal interiors in relation to painting for bedroom walls Irrespective of our training, our education, or our backgrounds, the inherent designer in a
Ideal interiors in relation to painting for bedroom walls
Irrespective of our training, our education, or our backgrounds, the inherent designer in all of us comes storming up when it comes to personalizing and decorating our bedrooms. Bedrooms can be our sanctuaries. It is the one room and place in the house that is capable of giving us solace and peace when we most need it. For all of these reasons and more, it is important to ensure that we are comfortable in the space where we can be ourselves. Whether it is saving designs on Pinterest or googling the colours we can use for our rooms, or even looking up furniture designs, we can do it all.
Designing your bedroom: For the bedroom, it is important to find a balance between quirky and comfy. Two be able to do that, most people use a two colour combination for bedroom walls. This is something that can help achieve both – a relaxing environment along with something vibrant enough to not feel monotonous.
- Soft/Warm pastels – These colours can surely be considered bedroom shades for people of all ages. Pastels are now in and are deemed as the trendiest choices in terms of colour palettes. Owing to the soft and breezy hue, they give an airy and spacy vibe to the room on the whole. Additionally, the colours are easy on the eyes and are peaceful to look at.
- Contrast – A bolder choice would also be to paint the room in two strikingly contrasting shades. The duality in colours is common these days and has the ability to look amazing if chosen carefully. Blue and white, green and yellow, etc can be looked at after checking how well the shades and tones complement each other.
Quirk it up: A new fad people are going for in terms of painting is stencil design. It is one of the easiest and fastest ways to amp up the look of the walls and eventually, the room. Some of the stencil patterns that you can choose from are:
- Tiling Stencil Painting – This design resembles the look of tiles and gives a realistic feel of beautiful patterns on the wall.
- Chakra Stencil Painting – For people who are creative and artistic and believe in the power of mandalas, this design would be an apt fit with the personality.
- Feathered Friend Stencil Painting – As the name suggests, this design is for people who are bird lovers or who would prefer to have the shape of a bird against the light contrast of their walls.
- Pop Culture Stencil Painting – Replicate your likes on the walls of your room by adding pop culture references to the place of comfort.
- Bamboo Bush Stencil Painting – For nature lovers and ones who prefer minimalism, this design would be ideal. The beautiful serenity of bamboo, which symbolizes luck, would look great on the walls of the room.
There are no set rules or limits when it comes to painting your bedroom. This is probably the reason why people are getting increasingly creative each passing day. Display your skills and creativity while sprucing up your own bedroom with the best assist in town!