There are a lot of men who are unable to keep their erections for long in bed. This makes the relationship of the couple weak and sometimes leads to t
There are a lot of men who are unable to keep their erections for long in bed. This makes the relationship of the couple weak and sometimes leads to the verge of ending. However, the right solutions are adopted by the couple in time. Then there are high chances that the men can be cured of the problem of erectile dysfunction. However, the mistake most men make is that; they do not get them diagnosed in time. If the problem is in the initial stages, it is easily curable. But before getting too late to check the sign and symptoms you should know all the erectile dysfunction causes.
This article gives you complete information; about the causes, symptoms, and treatment options for Erectile Dysfunction. So, read down the article to the end; to know all about Erectile Dysfunction.
Symptoms of Erectile Dysfunction, and its causes-
Sometimes, a low sex drive due to a hectic schedule can be erectile dysfunction causes in men. However, this should not be compared to men’s low libido level. But there are some myths about the problem, which one can only clear by visiting a specialist or a hospital. Also, tales show the situation is much more dangerous than it is. But people should understand, and all these myths should be broken now.
It is also crucial that a man acknowledges this problem; as soon as possible. However, if a man goes through the trouble of ED, then he may experience one of the following symptoms.
- If you are missing erections during sex.
- Even if you get one after a lot of struggle, you are unable to keep it for long.
- You feel almost no or very little sexual desire.
- There is a lot of depression or anxiety in you.
Erectile Dysfunction causes-
There can be a lot of erectile dysfunction causes, some of which may be due to some underlying medical conditions. Also, men’s arousal process is very complicated, which involves a lot of hormones, muscles, nerves, and blood vessels. But sometimes, conditions such as stress or mental health condition can affect Erectile dysfunction.
Although the doctors still do not know the exact causes of the problem of ED. A combination of physical and mental causes can cause Erectile dysfunction. A minor physical condition can cause slowing in sexual response, which may cause anxiety in maintaining an erection. Thus, this anxiety can be worsening the cause of Erectile Dysfunction.
Below are some of the physical and psychological erectile dysfunction causes are as follows.
Physical erectile dysfunction causes are as follows-
- A lot of heart diseases, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and diabetes can be major erectile dysfunction causes.
- Some metabolic problems like high insulin levels, increase in blood pressure, fat around the waist, and cholesterol can be a cause of Erectile dysfunction.
- If the man takes some medical prescriptions, this can also cause the problem of ED.
- There can be a lot of alcohol and drug abuse by the person, which can also lead to the problem of Erectile dysfunction.
- Peyronie’s disease can lead to bad scaring of the tissue inside the penis area.
- A lot of sleep disorders can also cause the problem of ED.
- If you go through the problem of cancer or enlarged prostate problems, then their treatments can also cause the problem of Erectile dysfunction.
- A low testosterone level can also be a cause of ED.
- Some surgeries in the pelvic area and spinal cord area can also cause ED.
Psychological erectile dysfunction causes are as follows-
The human brain plays an important role in triggering physical events; that can cause the problem of Erectile Dysfunction. As the excitement in men and the erection is interrelated a lot. Thus, a lot of feelings and emotions can trigger the problem of Erectile Dysfunction in men. Some of them are as below-
- If you go through the problem of anxiety, mental problems, or depression, then it can also be a major cause of Erectile Dysfunction.
- Extreme stress in men can be a cause of ED.
- Some relationship problems in men are due to poor couple communication, stress, and other conditions.
Some risk factors of Erectile Dysfunction-
As a person gets older, their erections become fewer; and take much more time to develop. Also, the erections which create are not as firm as they should be. Thus, to get an erection, direct touch to the penis is required to get an erection. Some of the risks which can contribute to the problem of erectile dysfunction are as follows-
- If the person is overweight, you are more prone to the problem of ED.
- Tobacco use can restrict the blood flow in veins and arteries, which can cause chronic problems. And can also cause the pain of ED.
- Some medications of anti-depressants, high blood pressure, and prostate can cause the problem of ED in men.
- Few psychological conditions, such as stress, depression, and nervousness, can cause the problem of Erectile Dysfunction.
- Avid drinkers and drug use can cause long-term health effects.
Ways of Prevention of Erectile Dysfunction-
There are some ways that can help prevent the problem of Erectile dysfunction. You can make healthy lifestyle choices to manage existing health conditions such as Erectile Dysfunction. Some of them are as follows-
- If you go through the problem of diabetes, heart disease, or any other health condition, then you should consult a doctor immediately.
- Make sure to take timely appointments with doctors to get yourself screened.
- You should completely abstain from taking alcohol and stop smoking.
- Try to keep yourself calm and reduce stress.
- Get yourself checked if you go through anxiety issues, mental conditions, or depression.
Erectile dysfunction is a very common problem, which can be generally seen in older men. In this problem, a man can generally not keep his erections during intercourse. A lot of men feel ashamed and conscious of this condition and never get them diagnosed; however, if a person calls themselves diagnosed in time. They can quickly get the right solutions to it. So, if you need an effective and affordable solution to ED, try IASH, India. The doctors there are highly experienced and knowledgeable. However, if you need any other information about the hospital or doctors, check it out on “IASH India.