India is one of the countries in the world where entertainment plays a vital role. And one of the constant sources of entertainment is Television. Whe
India is one of the countries in the world where entertainment plays a vital role. And one of the constant sources of entertainment is Television. Whether you see urban India or the rural areas in the country, you will find a TV in every household. These days, TV has become more popular than ever because of the uninterrupted services and the clear picture quality; and all these are made possible due to DTH (Direct-to-Home) service. With the help of the DTH service, you can choose your preferred channels and watch them directly at your home through a dish.
The confusion that arises is while choosing the DTH provider. Well, if you are looking for affordability, nothing can beat the DTH service provided by Airtel. Here are the biggest reasons why you should choose Airtel for a DTH service.
- Affordable: Airtel offers one of the most affordable DTH services that start from a monthly tariff of as low as INR 159.
- Monthly, Quarterly, Annual plans: As you take Airtel DTH connection, you can choose to recharge monthly or quarterly, or annually. This helps in additional savings on the long-term plans.
- Secondary connection: Some of the DTH plans come with a discount for the secondary connection. You can take one connection and for the second one, you have to recharge with a reduced fee. The recharge can be done from a single account.
- Picture quality: With the HD DTH service, the picture quality gets even better on your TV screen and you can even record and play your favorite shows and sports.
- Recharge through App: You can carry out the recharge of your DTH connection with the plan of your choice through the Airtel Thanks App. The process is super easy and you can do it without anyone’s help.
Some Airtel DTH plans are mentioned herein below:
- Hindi Value Lite SD Pack_New_N: The monthly recharge amount for this plan is INR 252. The total numbers of channels that you will get in this plan are 76, including Star Plus, Zee News, AajTak, MTV, VH1, Sony Pal, Animal Planet, Star Utsav Movies, etc.
- Hindi Value Lite HD Pack (ZEE-TV18)_New_N: At a monthly fee of INR 302, you can get 87 HD channels. The list of the channels includes NDTV India, CNBC Awaaz, Zee TV HD, MTV Beats, Colors Cineplex HD, Zee Classic, and many DD channels, to name a few.
- Hindi Value Sports lite Pack_New: If you are the one who loves being glued to the sports channels, this plan is absolutely for you. At just INR 337 for 30 days, you can get 100 channels. Sounds awesome? The even better news is that, along with the top sports channels, you will also get other entertainment channels in this plan. The list includes channels like Star Sports 3, Sony Ten, Nick, Hungama, Discovery Science, History TV 18, Sony Six, Tez, etc.
To get a new DTH connection from Airtel, you just need to spare a few hours. You can simply install the Airtel Thank App on your phone; register your number to it and put the OTP that you receive on your phone. Now as you enter the app, you can buy a new Airtel DTH connection, and you will even be contacted by the Airtel team. Very soon you can start watching those favorite channels on your TV. The non-Airtel customers can buy the DTH connection through Airtel Website’s DTH tab.